A clinical social worker who has worked with people of diverse cultures in a variety of settings, from all walks of life, from toddlers to the elderly, and with people of all socioeconomic means, Lynn is in a unique position to be totally present with others as they travel on their healing journeys. Her compassion and life experience, both personal and professional, have provided her with the skills of recognizing people's strengths and their ability to be resourceful, creative, and successful in their life goals. Having met and overcome several challenges and set-backs in her own life, she is energized and drawn to support others in their life journeys.
Lynn has been married for more than four decades, and she is a mother and grandmother. As one who has experienced the feelings of failure, shame, and done things to sabotage her own happiness and success, Lynn's own life lessons have provided her with the gifts of extraordinary compassion, empathy, determination and gratitude that she is able to share with clients.
Lynn's credentials include:
Certified in EMDR
Certified Yoga Calm Instructor
- A Master's Degree in Social Work from the University of Minnesota, St. Paul
- Professional licensure in the State of Minnesota as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Diplomate, American Psychotherapy Association
- Adlerian Certified Professional Life Coach
- Parenting Coach
- Certified Positive Discipline Trainer