Lynn is a skilled clinician who has worked with clients facing a variety of issues including depression, anxiety, stress management, conflict resolution, parenting, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, low self-esteem, oppositional defiant behaviors, communication and relationship issues, and she has worked with many adult children of alcoholics.
Lynn has provided training and support groups focused on Positive Discipline to parents, child-care staff, foster parents and teachers.
Lynn offers therapy services including
family counseling, couples
therapy, life coaching, and an
assortment of specialized workshops.
As a life coach, Lynn has worked with men and women who were:
- seeking a more fulfilling relationship
- seeking a career change
- experiencing a life transition
- developing and starting their own business
- exploring new ways to use their talents and skills
- trying to figure out "what they want to be when they grow up"